This article describes the steps to get going as a shaper on Surf Neutral.
The most easy way to get going is to follow the first time pop up flow. If you have disabled it you can still re-enable it under your profile using the account tab.
Below in short the steps to follow:
- Sign up or Log In if you've already made an account.
- Complete and create your 'Shapers Profile'.
This has 4 main sections, (1) your Account information, (2) Your Surf Brand information, (3) Your personal shapers BIO and your Financial information
- Add your surfboard model (optional)
- Add an order or desired surfboard configuration
- View your orders in the factory (optional)
- Register/Upload a shaped surfboard and make it available on Surf Neutral for the public view.
- View your surfboards in the 'All Boards Page'
- Rent your boards out as a demo model.
- Transfer your surfboard to a Surfer
- Scan a surfboard and view all the information about the shaper and the surfboard hist.